ABOUT THIS GAME
- Heated real-time battles: combine melee and ranged attacks to vanquish your foes, heal carefully so that enemy doesn’t steal your remedy, use various buffs and debuffs to have the advantage in combat. Implant organs into your body: it will allow you to obtain different abilities;
- Colorful pixel art aesthetics: each tree or rock is hand-drawn, each enemy has dozens of carefully crafted animation frames to create a one-of-a-kind visual experience;
- Several customizable heroes: implant organs into the body of the herald of your choosing to enhance them. Equip different skill runes that substantially alter the gameplay;
- Vast open world: explore distant lands beyond belief and meet their exotic inhabitants. Between missions, recover, gear up and rest in Herald’s Undercover Bay. H.U.B. is located in a neutral expanse between dimensions;
- Advanced NPC interaction system: you can trade with Arhaban locals or recruit them to join your crew in the H.U.B. Need some crucial information from some stubborn nomad who refuses to cooperate? Interrupt a dialog to torture them right in the middle of a conversation!
- Mind-bending sci-fi story: several worlds had been suddenly merged together, shattering one another to pieces in a cataclysm known as the Great Shift. The very fabric of time and space was damaged, seemingly beyond reconstruction. As a member of a secret interdimensional organization—Herald’s Undercover Bay—you, a Herald, are sent to the ancient city of Arhaban to remedy the aftermath of the catastrophe;
- Travels between timelines and dimensions: changes you make in one timeline will apply to all other timelines, altering environments, NPCs, and enemies. Destroyed a forest? A lifeless desert will greet you when you visit this location in the future. Switch between heralds to be able to complete different kinds of objectives in different dimensions.
- OS: Windows 7 and up
- Processor: 2Ghz and up
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 960
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: A good one
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: i7 ~3 Ghz / Ryzen 7
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 1060
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated
How To Install Free Download Undungeon
- Download the installer from our website(using the download)
- Then run the“.exe“and start to install the game
- During the installation, then follow the instructions
- The game starts to download and install automatically.
- Wait until the installation is complete
- Then pop up with the download key, and then activate the game
- play it!
Click On The Below Button To Start Undungeon Download. It Is a Full And Complete Game. Just Download And Start Playing It. We Have Provided a Direct Link Full Setup Of The Game.