ABOUT THIS GAME
Papetura is a handcrafted puzzle adventure game made entirely out of paper.
Along with atmospheric music made by Floex, it creates a mysterious and unique paper world, shrouded in shadow and light.
Papetura tells a story about lonely paper creature Pape, trapped in a flowery prison. One day Pape escapes and finds little Tura, a magical being that he’ll take care of. Together they will have to face dark and flaming monsters which will try to burn down their beloved paper world.
- Unique point and click adventure experience,
- Everything is made out of paper, from tiny insects, strange creatures and monsters to truly magical locations,
- Atmospheric and beautiful music is made by Floex – Tomas Dvorak,
- Puzzles are a part of the story and the world,
- The story is told by animation and strange noises, there are no dialogues.
The team consists of the creator Tomasz Ostafin (Petums), music artist Tomas Dvorak (Floex), and sound designer Juraj Mravec. The game was being made for many years, inspired by old classic games like The Neverhood, Machinarium, movies of studio Ghibli, and fascination with architecture and paper sculptures.
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 610 1GB RAM or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Trust me – you want one when playing Papetura!
- Additional Notes: Mouse recommended
How To Install Free Download Papetura
- Download the installer from our website(using the download)
- Then run the“.exe“and start to install the game
- During the installation, then follow the instructions
- The game starts to download and install automatically.
- Wait until the installation is complete
- Then pop up with the download key, and then activate the game
- play it!
Click On The Below Button To Start Papetura Download. It Is a Full And Complete Game. Just Download And Start Playing It. We Have Provided a Direct Link Full Setup Of The Game.